The NJ State Library is working with the NJ DIvision of Taxation Taxation's University to present Small Business Workshops. Topics to be covered include:
- Types of business ownership
- Registering your business
- Reporting business income
- Meeting employer responsibilities
- Understanding sales and use tax
- Your Questions!
Location: Piscataway Library - Kennedy Branch. 500 Hoes Lane, Piscataway, NJ, 08854
Audience: Adults, seniors.
Special instructions: Register by claling 732-463-1633, ext. 6.