Community Blood Services will be here with their bloodmobile. Appointments available, but walk-ins are very welcome!
Potential donors, please read the recommendations/restrictions/FAQs below:
- Please eat before donating.
- Please drink plenty of water the day before and day of the blood drive.
- You cannot do any physical activity for 24 hours after donating.
- Please bring a Drivers License or photo I.D.
- Please allocated one hour into your schedule for donating.
- You do not need to know your blood type in order to donate.
- If you have a tattoo from a licensed parlor in New Jersey, you can donate.
- If you have Diabetes and it is under control on the day of the blood drive, you can donate.
- Donors need to be over 110 pounds.
Location: Sayreville Public Library – 1050 Washington Road, Parlin, NJ 08859.
Audience: Adults, seniors.
Special instructions: Please register online here: https://donor.cbsblood.org/donor/schedules/drive_schedule/45014