Have you been prescribed medication for your heart, or high cholesterol? Have you been told to lose weight and eat healthier to protect your health but don’t exactly know what ‘eat healthier’ means?
In A Healthy Heart, you’ll learn:
• What eating healthier looks like to protect your heart and overall health
• How stress acts as a major contributor to heart disease
• Why exercise is key to overall heart health
• The foundation of creating simple delicious heart healthy food and sample a prepared dish
• Tips for effective stress reduction
This workshop is presented by Lisa Mason, Ed. M., Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, Vegan Life Coach & Educator (VLCE), & Certified Whole Food Plant-Based Chef
Registration requested. Register via the online calendar, in person at the Information Desk, or by calling 732-390-6767.
Location: East Brunswick Public Library – 2 Jean Walling Civic Center, East Brunswick, NJ 08816.
Audience: Teens, Adults, Seniors
Link to event page: https://www.ebpl.org/main/polCalendarEvent.cfm?Event_Id=87128